We sometimes have an opportunity for the right person to join the Bridewell board of trustees. Currently we are looking for someone to become our next treasurer. If you believe you have the following qualities we’d be interested in hearing from you:
- A commitment to Bridewell’s work and the values of the organisation.
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of being a trustee.
- Integrity and good, independent judgement.
- A willingness to speak their mind.
- An ability to work as a team and adhere to trustees’ decisions.
- A commitment to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Commitment to the principles of Equal Opportunities.
- A willingness to openly declare any potential conflicts of interest.
- The commitment to make time for preparing for trustees’ meetings and regular attendance at the meetings. Meetings will typically be held quarterly in the evening.
At this point in time Bridewell particularly welcomes applications from people who have financial experience and/or knowledge.
If you would like to find out more information please email email@example.com in the first instance, briefly explaining why you believe you are right for this role.